Wow! I can’t believe another year has come and gone – and I can’t believe how TERRIBLE I have been with updating this!
I looked back and saw that my last update was back in June! CRAZY.
A lot can/did happen in that time – I am going to try and keep it brief.
- New Job – I got a new job – in the health field (not sure if I updated my last post on that – which is mainly why I’ve been so busy too haha). I started that at the end of July! It is what I went to school for – so that’s a plus.
- I became an Independent Distributor with It Works! It was a great experience for me but I have decided to put that on hold. My husband and I have had a lot of discussion over it and it just wasn’t working out for me anymore (but the product is definitely amazing and I will be continuing to use them – love the wraps!).
- Because of my commute to work back and forth I’ve been spending a lot more time with my nephews and my sister in law (and brother) which has made me super happy. I also really love being an Aunt. I love my boys. They are so great.
- I found out I am going to be an Aunt again in March! Another nephew haha the boys just keep coming along!!! I am super excited!!!
- I’ve definitely haven’t been so focused on my health/fitness like I should be…but I am not going to make any unrealistic goals – just that I should probably rejoin the gym – I am so out of shape (again).
- In February, my husband and I will have been together for 8 years (we started dating 8 years ago) and in August it will be our 5th Wedding Anniversary – which I think is CRAY.
- Our Ginger friend left for Japan and has left a piece of our life gingerless. Son of a bitch.
- Our other son – Christopher -we visited for his birthday and he is doing as well has could be expected.
- My new motto (which I don’t think is really new persay) for 2016 is “No Pants? No Problem.”
- I think this year is going to be pretty awesome – I am going to focus more on self-care and having fun with Brian.
So, this was my little update – hope everyone is keeping well!!